Course Requirements and Learning Strategy:
To begin with, each one of you is invited to share your youthful ideas about, what kind of future would you desire for your grandchildren??
The course is so designed to cope with the existing handicap of delivering through the online mode. Where the responsibility rests evermore, on the side of the learner and that of the instructor(s) is only to provide a set of ideas (in written, videos or interaction sessions). The initial sessions through the first 2 days are to help participants engage with the referenced material and listen to some of the noted speakers. And subsequently , the format is completely reversed, wherein the instructors of the Institute will only listen to what the young incoming batch has to VOICE.
All of the VOICING sessions have a component of the assignment, which the ALL the PARTICIPANTS are required to submit before the session.
The central focus of the entire module is to allow the participants to engage with their peers and the most powerful of the ideas to be VOICED across all the designated sessions.
- The course has no "Instructors" !!
- The attempt is to think and collate the VOICE S of the future which the YOUTH of the country have, assuming Sustainability as the biggest challenge
- Participants. are compulsorily required to do all the assigned readings before the designated sessions
- Each participant is also expected to submit all the assignments , as due
- The initial sessions are an opportunity to listen to a few noted speakers and understand their positions
- Participants are required to organize amongst themselves and prepare their representatives to VOICE their position, within the frame of the readings allocated for each of those sessions
- It is expected that for each of the VOICING session, there would be 4 speakers only
- No speaker would be allowed to appear more than once
- Faculty would be present only to listen to the VOICES